Product Owner (contract)
Salary: £400 - £500
posted on 08.01.19
Agile Product owner - West Midlands
My client is a top governmental institution looking for an experienced Product Owner to work on a 6 months contact based in Telford.
the role :
Represents the needs and desires of the stakeholder community to one or more Agile Delivery Teams, being the first source of information aboutthe problem domain for the Team.
- Represents the work of the Agile Delivery Team to the stakeholder community.
- Working with Stakeholders (and Feature Owners) to generate Product Backlog in Inception phase.
- Clearly expresses Product Backlog items Prioritizes requirements , defects, other items in Product Backlog according to business value and technical risk.
- Co-ordinates efforts of Feature Owners.
- Ensures value of work the team performs
- Ensures the Product Backlog is visible, transparent and clear to all and shows what the team will work on next.
- Ensures the team understands the items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- Educates the team in the business domain Is accountable for requirements gathering activities and is an active.
- participant in modelling.
- Helps gain access to expert stakeholders.
- Decides if a release is ready to be deployed.
- Educates stakeholders in the development process.
- Negotiates, priorities, scope and schedule with stakeholders.
- Business Skill
- Strong requirements and business analysis skills
- Strong requirements Agile methodologies & techniques
The client is looking to interview very quickly !