Business Analyst (contract)
Salary: £ up to gbp0.00 per annum
posted on 10.01.19
We are looking for Business Analyst to work for a renowned international consultancy for a prestigious public sector client.
This is a 6-month contract in Shipley looking for an experienced business analyst to start as soon as possible. Please do not hesitate to get in contact if interested.
- Contribute to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
- Be responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria, documenting requirements clearly and concisely
- Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate
- Strong experience in Requirements and Analysis capture on large scale and/or multi project environments
- Proficient in the use of requirements capturing methodology toolsets e.g. JIRA and Confluence and working with an Agile approach using Scrum methodology
- Detailed understanding of Systems Lifecycles
- Able to use Data modelling techniques
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis