iOS Engineer (permanent)
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000Depending on experience
posted on 30.01.19
iOS Engineer required for the leading mobile-first banking platform. It is a perfect position for iOS engineer who prefers to focus on scalable and maintainable code, keen to pair programming with other engineers and work closely with the Design team. It a fast-paced work environment, therefore strong technical background and ambitions to grow is an advantage.
iOS Engineer will ideally have following skills:
- Good knowledge in Swift, ObjC, recent iOS SDKs;
- Understanding of OOP/POP principles and iOS architectures;
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs and associated libraries;
- Hands-on experience writing tests, testable code and working with test frameworks;
- Experience working with JIRA, CI/CD (Jenkins/Buddy Build etc);
- A good understanding of UI/UX concepts.
My client is proud of their dynamic teams and collaborative environment. Please apply asap, if you are looking for start-up environment, freedom to be proactive and chance to work on the latest technologies.