Deployment Manager (contract)
Salary: £500 - £501
posted on 05.03.19
An exciting opportunity is now available for a dynamic and driven release manager.
The role will be based in London, and will require the candidate to travel to Cirencester a couple of days per week.
Successful candidates will have likely have had exposure to the following:
* Lead the continuous integration for multiple scrum teams and deployment of changes across salesforce sandboxes
* Manage and deploy regular releases of salesforce changes to production
* Ensure all salesforce sandboxes are up-to-date across the project landscape
* Manage the source code repository tool (Git/BitBucket) and ensure seamless continuous integration
* Ensure clear communication of the release scope and end user impact to both project team and client
* Manage the refresh cycle for salesforce sandbox including communications, end user setup, test data loading, integration setup
* Define and bring control and best practices to release deployments
* Work with existing SA and PM to ensure the continuous integration and deployment approach is in control and scalable as further scrum teams and complexity are added
* Soft skills: Attention to detail, continuous improvement mindset, good communicator, client facing skills, ability to talk at high and low level of detail depending on audience
* Tech skills: salesforce admin, experience of deploying changes across SF orgs, experience of source code repository tools and methodology, 1-2 years SF experience
* Role will grow across all projects.
* Potential opportunity to gain BA experience
**This role falls outside the scope of IR35**
Please send in your CV for immediate consideration.