Performance Analyst (contract)
Salary: £455 - £455
posted on 12.03.19
A performance analyst conducts analysis. They develop performance measurement frameworks - KPIs, goals, user needs, benefits - and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting their approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
- Work with project teams to procure, implement and validate
- Appropriate analytics tools against identified performance measurement frameworks.
- Analyse data and use this analysis to create compelling evidence-based and actionable data stories to share with stakeholders to drive decisions.
- Inform the iterative design of the service or product in order to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and accuracy.
- Make sure data and analysis is of high quality and accuracy, and work with a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill
- Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops
- Skill with and knowledge of performance analysis methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes
- Proficient in the use of performance analysis methodology and tools.
- Able to use Data modelling techniques
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications
- Strong experience in Performance & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis