Product Owner (permanent)
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
posted on 14.05.19
Product Owners - Product Owner - CRM Software
We're recruiting for a multiple award-winning Software House, based in the West Midlands. We are looking to recruit multiple Product Owners to shape their newly-structured Engineering team. My client is the largest CRM solution provider in their field, and have the accolades to show! Due to growth, we are looking for multiple Product Owners to join their team.
You'll be a part of, and responsible for, business process improvements as part of a structural reshuffle and the deployment of a new engineering team. Within this team, you can expect to define and manage business goals and scope out various change strategies and initiatives which will enable effective delivery of products. You will need strong stakeholder management skills both internally and externally, to make these improvements possible.
We're looking for Product Owners with experience with:
- The ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hands on experience managing the full product life cycle
- The ability to prioritise the user and their experience
- Develop user stories which will enable conversation, road maps and success criteria
- Extensive experience facilitating and working in weekly sprints
- Create KPIs
- The ability to take ownership of product delivery
- Invest in product delivery processes including continuous delivery and automation
- Develop backlogs to make sure requests are understood
- Analyse and present business processes
- A strong understanding of project management and delivery
- Understand client needs
- Understand feasibility of requirements
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing software company. To be considered for this role, send you most up-to-date CV ASAP.
Product Owner - Product Owners - CRM Software