Product Owner (permanent)
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000
posted on 04.06.19
PRODUCT OWNER - PRODUCT - START UP - MORTGAGE LENDER
We're recruitment partners for one of the UK's fastest growing digital mortgage start-up companies. Our client is revolutionising the mortgage approval process. It's completely online and compliant process removes the need for a torturous amount of physical forms, and slow, manual reviews.
Due to our client's successful growth, we are looking a Product Owner passionate about creating incredible User-Experience for customers. You will bear responsibility for our client's focal strategy: increasing customer conversion.
As Product Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of the Product Backlogs, planning iteration and managing the Conversion Roadmap
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with various stakeholders, including Marketing, Customer Engagement and Operation
- Working closely with the Conversion engineering and design teams
- Using qualitative and quantitative methods to test hypotheses
- Creating great user-stories and epics
- You will be an experienced Product Owner (a Product Owner in the B2C space is a benefit)
- You will be well versed in Agile practices and procedures
- You will have the ability to prioritise great user-experience
- Ideally, you will have worked in a start-up environment before
As well as the opportunity to become an integral part of a start-up revolutionising the mortgage lending industry, you will also have a free gym membership, 25 days holiday + National holidays, generous maternity/paternity leave as well as free lunch and drinks on Friday's
To be considered for this opportunity send your most up-to-date CV or drop me an email at email@example.com. I will happily speak with you about the role in more detail.
PRODUCT OWNER - PRODUCT - START UP - MORTGAGE