Data Architect (contract)
Salary: £500 - £530
posted on 01.07.19
We are looking for an experienced Data Architect to work on a long term project for a leading technology organisation in Crewe!
We are looking for a data architect who will design and data models to fulfill the strategic data needs of the business as defined by the Chief Data Architect. You will undertake design, support and provide guidance for the upgrade, management, decommission and archive of data in compliance with data policy.
- At least 2 years Data Architect exprience
- Experience providing input into data dictionaries.
- Oversee the design of multiple data models and have a broad understanding of how each model fulfills the needs of the business
- Experience champion data architecture and set the standards and ways of working for the data architecture community
- Be able to provide advice to project teams and oversee the management of the full data life-cycle
- Excellent communication skills
This is an urgent role where interviews and offers will be made fast!